Hi! My name is Karen Sheesley and I am a full time real estate professional dedicated to make your home buying or selling experience a positive one.
When you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your real estate professional. My commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve.
I am an Air Force veteran and a military spouse. This is the second time that we have been fortunate enough to be stationed here at Scott AFB, and we have lived here for the past 18 years. My husband has retired from the Air Force and we have decided to stay in this area and make it our permanent home.
- Broker Associate
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and History
- Former Intelligence Officer USAF
- Military Spouse
- Mother of 2
- 15 years as a corporate/leisure travel agent
- Elementary school teacher
- Very active in my church and community
- Member of National Assocation of Realtors
- Member Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtor Association of Southwest Illinois
- Secretary Treasurer of the Realtor Association of SW IL
- The Family Selection Chairperson for the O'Fallon Chapter of the Lewis & Clark Habitat for Humanity
- Family Selection Chair for the Board of Directors of the Lewis & Clark Habitat for Humanity Affiliate
I hope you will consider me to be your realtor. For more information about choosing a realtor, please click on any of the links below: